We will complete and file all of the statutory documentation required when you’re doing business in Britain.
The advantage to your business is that it can concentrate on consolidation and growth while we take care of:
• Preparing financial accounts for Companies House
• Your confirmation statement to Companies House
• HMRC registration and filing requirements
• Company constitution issues as required under Chapter 3 of Part 3 of the Companies Act 2006.
• Larger EEA and non-EEA groups
• Charge instruments
• Valuation reports
• Articles of association.
• Memoranda of association.
• Court orders
• Director appointment or termination
• Registered office information
• Documents relating to overseas companies
We would love to hear from you!
Call us today to make an appointment